- Friday, June 13, 7 p.m.: Bigfoot and the Baby Tahoe Launch,Lake Tahoe Community College Library, South Lake Tahoe. More information here.
- Saturday, June 14, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m..: Making It Strange: A Workshop for Fiction Writers, Bona Fide Books office, South Lake Tahoe. Sign up here.
- Sunday, June 22, 6 p.m.: Tongue and Groove, The Hotel Cafe, 1623 1/2 No. Cahuenga Blvd., Hollywood.
- Thursday, June 26, 6-8 p.m., Bigfoot and the Baby Bay Area Launch, Village House of Books, 326 Village Lane, Los Gatos.
- Thursday, July 10, 7-9 p.m., Folio Books, 3957 24th St., San Francisco.
- Thursday, August 14, 7 p.m., Why There Are Words, Studio 333, Caledonia Street, Sausalito.
- Sunday, August 17, afternoon (time TBA), Litquake debut novelists panel, Oshman Family JCC, 3921 Fabian Way, Palo Alto.
Come to one, or come to all! I would love to see you there.